~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Monday, July 02, 2007

Transformers Sucks

I have not watched a movie for a long long time...
Can't even remember when and what was the last
movie I watched, but it must have been more than
a year ago.

Last nite I was dragged to watch The Transformers
with Yew and Allen, and a friend of Allen. I was really
skeptical about the idea. I never watched Transformers
as a child, never liked robots, never like save-the-world
type of movie (read Armageddon,

And true enough, I was so disappointed with it... well
can't really say disappointed, as i wasn't having any
high expectations to begin with.

It was quite entertaining at the begin, up until the robots
went to Sam's house to get the old glasses. It was all
downhill from there... Wasted my RM10 and 2 hours...

Watching E! News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home