~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Friday, October 28, 2005

In thru mouth, out thru nose!

Had a good swim this afternoon. Third swim this week.
i find myself addicted to swimming after taking lessons
early this year.

I had always wanted to learn swimming, although i had
minor phobia when it comes to water... First attempt to learn
swimming was with my dad when i was still a little boy.
After just a while, mom decided that i should not have vigorious
exercise as i had some illness (swimming is virgorous??? -
anyway mom was and is a very protective person).

Second attempt was with my ex. What i can say is that...
it was a very wonderful time... Then time caught up with us.
~ end of story ~

After the break up... a lot of things went thru my mind.
One of them was that I wanted to keep myself busy with
some new hobbies. Swimming was one of my options.

So i went around asking about lessons, and i got serious
with it. What sports you can enjoy without a partner, and
without getting all sweaty? And not to mention, getting nice tan =)

No looking back since then... though i'm just a beginner...

Secret Love - Mariah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home