~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Monday, January 22, 2007

One-Year Wish-Come-True

As i was reading some of my old posts here, i came
across something interesting.

Almost a year ago, on 25 January 2006, i was asked
few questions in an interview game with
Gay Banker.

Here is one of the questions... and the answer i gave.

Question 4
Your blogger name implies that your life is a mess!
So can you name just one thing that you're going
to do in 2006 to sort your life out?

Answer
I hate you GB! Why must you ask such difficult
question? Question that made my head ache
thinking about it?


... after much thought, and headaches...

Get a really nice bf who can cuddle me to sleep
everynite so that i wont have anymore sleepless
nites...

GB... can i have more than 1?

Strangely enough, this really materialised. I met
this amazing man and we hit it off instantly. S
tarted
a serious relationship and all my sleepless nites
were gone... i still slept late (or early morning)
throughout last year, but on many nites it was because
i was online, chatting with my bf. On other nites, i just
chose not to sleep early...

Unfortunately, it didn't last long enough. We broke up
on before 2007 came... Sadly, this was just a one-year
wish-come-true thingy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home