~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Interview by Gay Banker

A week or two ago, i asked to be interviewed by
Gay Banker, a man who says that 'A monogamous
lifestyle doesn’t suit me...' Sigh! How can i even
read something that i don't agree with. No offence
GB, i do enjoy your confessions =)

In fact, reading your post on the interview questions,
got me a little emotional. Mmm GB, i swear that i
will kill you if you ask anything about him! Haha.
Thank god you didn't. Those are something i'd
rather sweep under the carpet. And i hope i didn't
sound wicked... i'll need to write in my next post.

So here are the questions (and answers):

Question 1
When Anwar Ibrahim was convicted of sodomy

in Malaysia 6 years ago, I was left with the impression
that Malaysia must be a terrible place for gay guys
to live. So what is it like to be a gay man in Malaysia
these days?

Answer
That was 6 years ago? It was like ages ago to me.
I was and am never into politics, but how can you
not have a heart for a fallen man?

Well life as gay man (or boy) here isnt that bad.

Yes, the law still forbids us from fucking, sucking,
or perform any acts that are unnatural. But can
they stop us? I dont think so.

The pink industry is blooming like wild flowers.
There are so many gay clubs, discos, hangouts.
Many I have never heard of or been to (I'm a
homely person). And many places you go, you
can see lots of gays around.

Question 2
Your profile admits that you behave like a 15 year old.

So what do you want to be when you grow up?


Answer
Dear GB, i behave like a 15 year old... but i am,
unfortunately all grown up. But i refused to grow up.
Erm... am i making any sense here? Anyway, when
i was a cute (still am, i hope) little skinny boy, i had
always wanted to be a doctor, or a singer.

Of course, i am neither... and i cant sing to save
my life! But music is still a very important aspect
of my life.

Question 3
How out are you as a gay man to all your friends,
family, and work colleagues?

Answer
Not many of my straight friends know. I came out to
a few close friends few years back, when i was
having some relationship problems, and they have
been very supportive since then.

Have not come out to family yet. But i think mom
knows but cant accept it. My family is very
conservative when it comes to sexuality.

I really want to come out to all my friends. So that
i can be myself, be as free as i can be. Act as
bitchy like when i was with my best friends. But
when i think of my family, i had to hold back. I just
hope one day i will have the courage to talk to mom
about it, but i dont wanna hurt her. I love her too
much to bring her any more pain.

Question 4
Your blogger name implies that your life is a mess!
So can you name just one thing that you're going
to do in 2006 to sort your life out?

Answer
I hate you GB! Why must you ask such difficult
question? Question that made my head ache
thinking about it?


... after much thought, and headaches...

Get a really nice bf who can cuddle me to sleep
everynite so that i wont have anymore sleepless
nites...

GB... can i have more than 1?

Question 5
It's sweet that your mom still does your washing.
Perhaps you're still living with your parents. In any
case, can you describe your ideal home?


Answer
A small condo unit very high up, in a quiet
surrounding where i live alone, and have my
best friends bunk over the weekends.

I won't have any furniture, but lots of pillows
on the floor! Lots of photos of people i love.
And an aquarium full of beautiful fishes.
Oh yeah, my tortoises too.

Phew... finally i am done! Thanks GB! Mmm do
you think you can try being monogamous? =)

Want to play? The Official Interview Games Rules:
+ If you want to participate, leave a comment
below saying, "interview me".
+ I will respond by asking you five questions

- each persons will be different.
+ You will update your journal/blog with the

answers to the questions.
+ You will include this explanation and an offer

to interview others in the same post.
+ When others comment asking to be interviewed,

you will ask them five questions.

One and Only - Mariah feat Twista

2 Comments:

At 25/1/06 6:15 AM, Blogger GB said...

Good answers aBoyInMess :-))

Regarding your answer to question 4, beware of foreign boyfriends! If any come along, make sure you've read this old article on fridae.com.

And to answer your question at the end, yes I think I can be monogamous - but only on a day by day basis!

Love and kisses, GB xxx

 
At 26/1/06 3:13 PM, Blogger aBoyInMess said...

Thanks for the article.

Interesting! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home