~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Me Robin???

Was reading some blogs... and came across
this test on Naked Boy's blog. Haha funny, but
very interesting. Did the test, and I'm ROBIN!
Which sounded quite true except that acrobatic bit!

Interestingly, I didn't have one prominent result
where one character really stood out. Anyway i
was hopping i could be catwoman... or at least
wonder woman... but tough luck =)

It's My Life - No Doubt
It was playing over and over on Naked Boy's blog!

Your results:
You are Robin
Robin

61%
Superman

60%
Spider-Man

60%
Hulk

55%
Green Lantern

50%
Catwoman

50%
Supergirl

48%
Batman

45%
The Flash

45%
Wonder Woman

38%
Iron Man

25%
Young and acrobatic.
You don't mind stepping aside
to give someone else glory.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home