~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

2 0 0 6

Went to Bintang for the 2006 countdown.
Was really looking forward to it, as this will
be our (Allen, Yew & myself) first countdown
together after few years... maybe 3 or 4?

Also, cos we were exchanging our x-mas gifts.
Yes... its 31st... but cos one of us couldn't make
it so we saved it for New Year's Eve.

We had dinner at McD, then went for coffee at
Dome. Well the service sucked. Yes, it was
fucking crowded... but that didn't mean you
can compromise on your service.

Anyway we had a great time and i hope the
new year will be great to all three of us... 2005
was a bad year for us all...

Illegal - Shakira

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home