~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Monday, December 12, 2005

My Heart Shall Remain Closed

What a nite...

First, the crisis with my mom.

And later, when i came back
to my room, Yew told me something
i'd rather not know.

Yew Eh, i wanna tell u something.

Me Okay, wat's it?

Yew Your ex want to tell you that
he went to xxx 6 months ago and he
loves you still.

Me What other rubbish he told you?

I told Yew not to deliver anymore
messages and forbide him from
saying anything about me to my ex.

I dont know if i did the right thing...
but when Yew told me that he had
a message for me... my heart beat
so fast... it was overwhelming...

But the door is closed... and shall
remain closed.

Left Outside Alone - Anastacia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home