~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Budapest Operetta Theatre Orchestra

Nadia told me yesterday that she got hold
of tickets to a charity orchestra tonight and
asked if i am interested to go. Of course i am.

Was so excited, but was put off by the fact
that the dress code was dark lounge suit.
Asked around what exactly is that. Damn!
Don't tell me i have to wear a coat!

This morning as i reached office, told my boss
i can't stay late and have to leave at 5, latest
515PM. At 545PM (late by half an hour!), i
rushed home. Got caught in a massive jam,
but luckily managed to make it home on time
to have a short rest and took a shower.

Then at 730PM rushed out to meet Nadia but
again... got stuck in the jam! We were late,
risked being denied entry until intermission,
and we were contemplating of going for
cheese cake instead.

Since this was our first time to an orchestra,
we thought we would still try. When we went
into the carpark, we were so relieved! They
were many of them waiting at the lift, and
some only wore long sleeve shirt, with no tie
nor coat. I decided that i should go sans my
tie and coat too.

Well... Malaysians are Malaysians... The show
started at 845PM, and there are still many
latecomers after that! Goodness!

The orchestra was so-so (average) to me.
Almost fell asleep at the beginning. I can't
see myself enjoying the sopranos
and tenors' performances.

Nevertheless, the music was wonderful.

My All - Mariah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home