~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Pok Kai Already

02.59.14PM
My Nokia RING RING... RING RING... RING RING...

Me Hello...

Yew Wei! Still sleeping meh?

Me Mmmm yes woh.

Yew Eh... Got mariah we belong together vinyl la.

Me Aiyoh... No money la...

Yew Somemore got a lot it's like that,
the white colour cover 1 la...

Me But 2 tracks only rite... No money la...

Yew Okay lo then.

11.48.23PM - MSN Chat

Me Wei! This afternoon yew called said
got mariah vinyl le.

Alen Fast fast go buy!

Me Chisin!

Alen I thought you got mariah collection 1 mah.

Me Yes la, but i pok kai already!

pok kai = broke = no more money = bankrupt

Don't Forget About Us - Mariah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home