~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

He Was Kinda Cute

Went to McD for the tea time combos
at about 4pm. Had the apple pie & coke
combo for RM3. It's a good deal,
i would say.

While eating halfway, i noticed that
the man opposite me was stealing
glances at me!

Hell! I am still attractive!

And he was kinda CUTE! He was
with another man, who looked like his
colleague. We both kept exchanging
glances but i wasn't sure... My gaydar
wasn't working...

Then i noticed wedding ring on his finger.

FUCK! Not another fucking married man
who wants his dick sucked!

But Julian, I'm A Little Bit Older Than You
- Courtney Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home