~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

5-year Expiry Date

What is reality? Reality is how
we perceive things as...

Sunday night, as anna & i was
savouring our macadamia nuts
and strawberry ice cream, we
pondered about our singlehood.

I have to admit that i have already
gotten used to being single. But
then again, we both agree that
single or attached, there are pros
and cons.

We wondered why some people
could feel miserable being single.
That life could never be good if
there's no the other half.

Why do we need another person
to decide for our own happiness.
Can life only be meaningful when
there is someone special in our live?

Anna then said, Wouldn't it be nice
if all relationships will only last 5 years,
and after that everyone moves on to
another relationship.

I was doubtful... How can i agree to that?

After all, right or wrong, reality or not,
it's how we look at things, right?,
she added.

Mmmm i thought, why not? It's not
a bad idea, provided that after the
5 years, there must not be
any heartbreak involved.

Damn, what is wrong with both of us?

With You, I'm Born Again - Mariah & John Legend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home