~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Friday, November 11, 2005

It's Sooooo OVER Part 2

The break up was really bad. It took
almost a year to finally BREAK up
for good.

Many times i had closed my heart,
but foolishly open up and let you
back in... only to be bruised by your
heartlessness again... and again...

I had never spoken about the real
reasons for the split, for i have always
respected and wanted to protect you.
But I felt so betrayed when i read what
you wrote. I AM disgusted.

Whatever good memories we had...
They were all erased by your wicked
ways of dealing with the break-up.

Reasons to be Beautiful - Hole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home