~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Friday, November 11, 2005

It's Sooooo OVER Part 1

This morning, or rather yesterday morning,
i was out late and came back around 6am.

Was not sleepy, so i logged on to the net.
Saw something i'd rather not see.

My mind was off tangent for a while. I was
overwhelmed with a fearful feeling. I didn't
know how i would take it...

Anger... Disappointment... Sadness...
Anger... More anger...

I managed to sleep after tossing and turning
for the longest time.

A call from EM woke me up...

I was still down...

Went to the net, chatted...

Felt better.

It was you who chucked me out when your
past caught up with you. I never gave up on
you at your darkest moments. I was always
there with my open arms. You chose to give
up on me when things were too much for
you to handle. How many times have you
came back and i took you in with no questions
at all?

Now, you blame me...

Hark The Herald Angel Sings - Mariah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home