~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Wide Awake

Gosh! What's wrong?

I had prepared myself to sleep early.
Was surfing and chatting happily,
and when it hit 230AM, i ended all
chats and went to bed.

Then i realised i had not burned
my photo cd. Got up, on the PC,
started burning the files.

And i logged on until 300AM.

Then went back to bed. But couldn't
sleep.

Got up. On the PC and worked on
some of my photo files.

Went to bed again at 500AM. Tossed
and turned... and here i am again...

Damn, and i need to go work in a while!

I hope i can stay awake.

Tic tic tic tic - My ikea wall clock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home