~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

My Free Mug

After our steamboat dinner, we dropped
by at a nearby hypermarket to do some
shopping. Nadia wanted to stock up her
milk powder.

Had no intention of buying anything, since
i am real broke. But you know 'window
shopping' la... ended up grabbing few items.

There was a free mug that comes with my
3-in-1 mochacinno. Went to get it from the
customer service counter and then happily
went to our car.

Opened the passenger door, got in... and
was about to close the door...

K-L-I-N-G-G-G-G...

My new free mug fell on the floor! FUCK!

O Holy Night - Mariah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home