~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

C O N G R A T S ! You Have Been Booked

Thu 17.11.05 PM

Left office at 8PM. Was already
late for an appoitment. Halfway
driving, my stomach acted up on me!

Fuck! What a great timing! I'm
late and you are doing this to me!

Had to stop at a gas station and
relieve myself.

Then continued with journey...
and only then i realised there was
a piece of familiar looking paper
flipping on my wiper.

CONGRATS... you have been booked!

I had pre-paid the parking until 4.45PM,
just 15 minutes short of the time those
surprisingly hardworking blue uniformed
suckers booked me...

But who can i blamed... for 20cents,
now i gotta pay RM30! Cheapo

Or should i toss that little piece of rubbish
into trash?

Leap of Innocence - Liz Phair
Podcast on www.lizphair.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home