~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Thankful For These Two Friends

Today managed to leave work early,
so met up with Edward and Kylie.

Went to bangsar village and had
some difficult time deciding what
to eat. After a while, we settled
for chinese.

It was really good catching up.
Bitching about the office (i used
to work there) and listening to all
their grouses and complains...
and talking bad about my
ex-colleagues. Haha.

We were joking and laughing
at all time. But i realised that
beneath that, we are all unhappy,
going through some rough period
in our lives.

Although i wasnt too happy
at my previous company,
one thing i am thankful of...
was getting to know both
Edward & Kylie.

I do not know what pulls us
together. Maybe it was our age?

We were secretive about our age
when we first went out. I remember
we went to a nice eating place
in a garden of greenery. I think its
called Naili. Somewhere in Sentul.
It must have been in the first month
i started working there.

We kept each other guessing about
how old we were. Turned out we are
about 5 years difference, with me
being the youngest, but never the
baby. Mmm maybe a little babying
with Edward. Haha after all, he's
my jie jie (big sister).

From that day onwards, we spent
more time together, becoming
closer, getting to know each other
better.

Now that i have left my previous job
for more than half a year, we see
each other less. And I do miss
them a lot.

They are the few people who
have carved a mark on my heart.

Don't Forget About Us - Mariah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home