~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Useless X'mas Gifts

As i opened my some of my xmas gifts
(ok... its not boxing day yet, so what?)
i asked myself what the purpose of getting
all these gifts that

1. i dont need
2. i dont like
3. add to the messiness of my room

Perhaps recycle is a suitable word
for next xmas.

Anyway, i am waiting for my santa tonite...

Crazy - Alanis Morissette

1 Comments:

At 13/1/06 11:26 PM, Blogger famousfeline said...

Yeah. Sometimes, some people don't even bother to stop and think about the gifts they're gonna give to someone. And in the end, that gift's gonna be a waste (just like the book and the stupid little perfume my ex gave me. Men are so stupid).

Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home