~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Monday, January 16, 2006

New Year Resolution

Nadia So whats your new year resolution?

Me Erm, i dont make new year resolution anymore.

Nadia Y not?

Me Given up on that long time ago.

I remember when i was a cute little boy (mmm i think
the word cute still applies today haha), i used to make
resolution every new year.

There was a year where i wrote down all my resolutions
on tiny stripes of coloured papers and folded them into
stars. Silly huh?

Year in year out, new year resolutions do not seem to
work for me. So i guess i'll just forget about them and
take one day at a time.

Not About Love - Fiona Apple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home