~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Friday, January 20, 2006

Underwear Test

I was looking for the lyrics to Emmylou Harris'
A Love That Will Never Grow Old when the
search brought me to
The Governor's Domain.

Yes, i got what i was searching for. The words
to the hauntingly beautiful love song. I also came
across a funnt test... The Underwear Test. I did it,
and here's what the result shows:


What Your Underwear Says About You

You're a total rebel who doesn't conform to any rules. P.S. - It's a jungle down there!

You're also way too lazy to do your laundry more than a few times a year.


Total rebel? Nope i dont think so. Not total! But
i am quite notorious for not giving if a person is
too pushy or demanding!

Laundry? What laundry? I love you mom!

A Love That Will Never Grow Old - Emmylou Harris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home