~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Big M - MASTURBATION

After watching Climax Expression, let's move
to the topic MASTURBATION.

Just the other day, a chat friend was asking
How often do you masturbate in a week?

Mmm. So how do i answer that? Are we not
getting a little personal? Well, i thought maybe
i should be more open about it!

It depends. Sometimes every day. Sometimes
twice ot three times. It really depends...

So, how many times is okay? I have heard
people saying masturbation can cause
blindness. Mmm... how many people do not
jerk off? Even those in relationship do it!
Now, don't you?

When i was in my last relationship, i did it too,
but not as often. So why do people still jerk off
when they have a partner?

I do not know about the others, but probably
its cos they are two different things to me.
Yes, sex with your boyfriend may be great,
but for masturbation, you do it at your own
pace, when you feel like it... any way you
want it. =)

Girls! Girls! Girls! - Liz Phair

2 Comments:

At 22/1/06 9:47 PM, Blogger GB said...

Well according to wikipedia, most males masturbate daily or even more frequently well into their 20's and sometimes way beyond. Which certainly sums up my own experience!

 
At 23/1/06 2:26 PM, Blogger GB said...

So I've done some interview questions for you.

Love and kisses, GB xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home