~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Friday, January 20, 2006

...But I Don't Feel The Same

Hello dear. How's ur
day?Mm, mayb ths
phrase is a cliche bt
i jz want u 2 knw
tht I Miss U.

When you get the above sms,
you should be feeling happy,
i guess. But this wasn't the case.

I have known him for more than
5 years. We do not meet often
as he was in another city most
of the time... and i wasn't interested
anyway... he's not my cup of tea.

But this guy is so persistent. In the
past five years, he has never stop
pursuing me, calling me and sending
me sms. But most of the calls are
unanswered and the sms are not
replied to. Yes, sometimes i do
feel bad about it, but i feel this is the
best way to deal with it.

I can see that he tried very best to
make me happy... to the extend that
i feel quilty that he has to go through
this.

Love just isn't fair sometimes...

Fuck and Run - Liz Phair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home