~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Ring Ring From UK

It was Sat evening, and I got a call from a good friend, KH
from UK. Awwww that bitch! He just bought three watches,
one ARMANI, one KENNETH COLE, another XXX (can't
remember la). Bitch! I don't own even one watch here!

KH & I go back a long long way. We knew each other from
the chatroom, more than 5 years ago (if i didn't remember
wrongly). We were super crazy then, chatting every day
for hours! He was in JB then, I was in KL.. There was another
buddy of us, Dan, who was in KL too. We called each other
sister, but we have another name for KH, but i am not saying
here, or else he is gonna get mad (not that it matters, cos he
IS already mad anyway).

We chatted about everything, from guys... to guys(?) =)
To me, KH was this crazy, out of mind, fun guy.
I can't really remember when and where we first finally
met up, after many years of chatting. But one thing for sure,
there is no regrets knowing this guy.

Now that he is doing very good in UK, I am really happy for him.
Sigh... i am still stuck here, with no progress... future still looks
bleak.

Hung Up - Madonna
from www.madonna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home