~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

SUICIDE HELP

This is a report from StarOnline today. Sad case.

South Korean actress and pop singer U-Nee
was found hanged in her home last Sunday.

The online version of the South Korean daily
Chosun Ilbo
reported that the 26-year-old singer’s
grandmother found her body in her 22nd-floor
apartment in Seo-gu, Incheon.

U-Nee is believed to have been suffering from
depression.

U-Nee’s 71-year-old grandmother, identified only
as Lee, said she returned home from church to find
her granddaughter hanging from a doorframe.

U-Nee had allegedly posted her feelings of loneliness
on her website earlier.

“I feel everything is empty. I am again walking down
a path to reach a destination that I don’t know,” the
posting said.

What's my take on suicide? I believe that a person has
the rights to decide on his / her own life. This doesn't
mean that i support suicide. But i believe that many of us
have had suicidal feelings, and may have friends who
had either attempted or committed suicide. I lost a cousin
to suicide and have few other friends who had attempted.

One thing i believe is the best to do, is to get help. Talk
to someone... friends, family, doctor... there is always
someone out there who is willing to listen...

Befrienders Worldwide - a very useful website that has
the contacts of suicide-prevention centres around the world.
If you can reach a phone, you can get someone to listen
to you!

Your Girl - Mariah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home