~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Monday, October 31, 2005

I'll Be Your Wine...



Woke up at 230pm today (normal for me).
On my mobile and got a msg from my girlfriend
(read: a friend who is female) asking to go out.

Yeah, why not. It's a sunday, got nothing's planned.
Not that i'm expecting some hunks to ask me out
anyway. Futhermore, it is always fun going out
with Celina.

We went for a show, Tim Burton's Corpse Bride.
It was a fun movie, lots of funny scene, a little dark
too. But there are some touchy moments too...
I think the scene where Victoria first met Victor
was really sweet. He playing the piano, and she
walking down the stairs. The scene where Emily
let Victor go (although she loves him), as she
understood how it felt to lose someone she loves,
was really touching. Well, maybe not to some, but
i'm a sucker for touchy touchy stuff =>

But is it true that when you love someone,
then you gotta let them go?

Intrigued by the storyline, i did a google on the
corpse bride, and found out that it was actually
based on an old folkstory. An interesting read.
http://www.timburtoncollective.com/corpse.html#folk

Ray Of Light - Madonna
from www.madonna.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home