~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tears Again

Again, tears run down my eyes...

Why do i feel so fucking down
these two days... perhaps it was
the one-month anniversary thingy
(since we split)? Or that his birthday
is approaching?

I told myself after the split, that i will
limit myself to one cry per day...
That will be an achievement for me,
as i practically cried once every hour
after my last break up.

I managed that quite well, some days
once, some twice, some none... but
after one whole month, why am i still
crying? How long will it take this time?
I do not want to spend another year
getting over another man.

I loved you deeply, and still do. But i feel
that i have to close my heart. I don't know
what's going on... what's on your mind...

You say you love me still... but is love
alone enough to carry us thru?

You are breaking my heart...

Angel Standing By - Jewel on youtube
where is my angel... where...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home