~ W H A T . A . M E S S Y . L I F E . T H I S . I S ~

At the juncture where everything looks uncertain, bleak, gloomy... there seems to be no joy... My life is in a MESS! OH FUCK!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Good Morning, It's 630AM!

What ru doing still up at his hour?

Gosh... i'm having my sleepless nite
again. Just early this month, i was
having trouble sleeping, and for almost
two weeks, i was awake throughout
the nite, watched the sun comes up,
then went for breakfast, came back,
read the newspapers, watched some TV,
then went to bed.

In a way, i suspected that i was going
through some kind of depression... minor
depression.

Then after helping out a good friend's wedding
(it's not a same-sex union, sad to disappoint),
i found myself sleeping before 12 for the next
few days. What could have happened? A miracle?
I wrote an e-mail to cindy and she replied,
giving me lecture on the importance of sleeping
early. Cindy dear, when i wrote to you at 530AM,
i was already awake from my nite sleep la.

Now its back to sleeplessness again. Is the
depression back? Or has it never gone away
in the first place?

Tic toc tic toc...
No, not Gwen, but my wall clock from IKEA.
Well, more like tic, tic, tic, tic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home